- Brown 1 lb ground turkey. Then season with chopped onion and 1 tsp garlic powder. Drain excess fat.
- Add Old El Paso, red enchilada sauce, and simmer until thickened and absorbed into the meat.
- Add 3 oz of meat filling to La Banderita Carb Counter flour tortilla and sprinkle with shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Roll enchilada tightly, then add to glass baking dish with fold side down.
- Repeat the above process until the pan is filled or the meat is gone.
- Drizzle the pan of enchiladas with Frontera Red Chile Enchilada Sauce.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, garnish one enchilada with diced tomatoes, avocados, iceberg lettuce, and a dollop of non-fat greek yogurt.
Calories Per Serving: 362 – Macros: Carbs – 30 g * Fat – 18 g * Protein – 27 g